Interest Meeting?Posted on May 28th, 2015.
Many people have never been to an interest meeting before. What exactly is it? I would like to quickly give you 3 things an interest meeting is and 3 things an interest meeting is not.
An Interest Meeting IS:
1. A time to hear vision: Tonight you will hear from my heart and get answers to Who, What, Why, When, and How.
2. A time to hear His voice: The Holy Spirit will speak, lead, and guide you as you listen to the vision. Respond to what He says.
3. A time to be vocal: There will be a time for Q&A after I have shared my heart. Ask anything and everything that pops in your head during this time.
An Interest Meeting is NOT:
1. A time to motivate: You came to hear about God’s vision, not a good idea. There will be no hype tonight.
2. A time to manipulate: We are not selling timeshares. You are not obligated to do anything, say anything, be anything. :O)
3. A time to meander: This will not be a 3 hour meeting. Amen. :O)
What to expect?
We will begin promptly at 7p. We respect your time. See you tonight!